2nd Office Administrator
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Services is a privately owned and operated small business. As members of the HOODZ of Southern Maine, we provide the highest quality commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning services to our clients and we are industry leaders.
As a result of our growth and expansion, we are looking for a 2nd Office Administrator. The position is based out of our office in Windham ME and the hours will be between 20-30 hours a week, Monday - Friday. The pay range for this position is $12.00 - $13.00 / hr, based on qualifications.
The duties of the position revolve around providing timely, accurate and professional administrative support to facilitate the successful operation of our business. We offer a pleasant working environment with unlimited potential for growth. We are willing to work with a flexible schedule for the right individual.
Our ideal candidate is intelligent, diligent, learns quickly and works well independently. Responsibilities of the position include:
* Consistently conducting post-service client follow up, by phone or email, to ensure client satisfaction.
* Scheduling future client service calls using our proprietary database software.
* Maintaining detailed computer-based files for as many as 600 clients.
* Answering the phone and providing courteous and responsive customer service.
* Following up with management and technicians regarding client questions, requests or service issues.
* Managing email inbox through effective, timely, and professional email practices.
QUALIFICATIONS: The individual we hire will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Well-versed in computer-based file management (creating, saving, moving, copying and renaming files) using Windows File Explorer.
* Proficient with Dropbox, Gmail and Google Calendar.
* Adept at working with multiple software programs at the same time (2 – 4 windows open at once) and sharing information between programs.
* Attentive to detail with the ability to accurately follow processes and procedures.
* Ability to write concise, professional, error-free email correspondence to clients and management.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Quick learner.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send an email with a brief summary of your qualifications to email@example.com. Include the words “Hire Me” in the subject line of the email and attach your resume.
Pay: $12 to $13/hour
Depending on experience/qualifications
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time