Exhaust Cleaning Technician - Steady Work - Paid Training - No experience needed!
Job Opportunity: Exhaust Cleaning Technician (CITY, STATE)
Do you get satisfaction from a job well done? Are you looking for a steady paycheck with a growing and stable company?
Location: Based in Long Beach NY area. Jobs typically take place in Nassau County, and NYC.
Enjoy some flexibility from a job that gives you time off during the day. Work for a great team of owners who treat you like a person, not just another number.
We are seeking Cleaning Technicians to join our team and become part of a company that is known for performing quality work while providing friendly customer service. If you have a solid work history with a good attendance record and are looking for more than just a job, this opportunity may be for you.
Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and early mornings (when client serviced locations are typically closed). Mechanical experience is helpful. Requires a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and ability to pass a background check and drug test. Must be a team-player with the ability to take direction and read and understand safety and work procedures.
Job duties may include:
- Power washing kitchen exhaust system: hoods, ducts, filters and exhaust fans.
- Setup and tear-down of all equipment at the job site, including hanging plastic sheeting, securing ladders and wiping down of stainless steel hoods, etc.
- Operation of cleaning equipment such as wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, and pre-sprayers.
- Perform physical demands including:
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Work in small or tight areas
- Kneel/stand for long periods of time
- Climb ladders and tolerate heights
- Maintaining and reporting any deficiencies of equipment.
- Providing customer service through thorough communication with customers.
HOODZ is a national chain of companies that cleans commercial kitchen exhaust systems from roof to cook-top. We service schools, restaurants, hotels and the healthcare industry. We are known for providing consistent, quality service whether it is cleaning exhaust systems, our specialty, or providing other cleaning services.
If this position motivates you, send a cover letter highlighting why you’d be a great fit for us, your salary requirements and a resume to: Rich@hoodz.nyc
Skills / Requirements
Must have a good attitude and be ready to work hard.
Must want a career, not just another job.
Must have a NY Driver License.
Must respect the law.
Great opportunity for career advancement. Set wage incrementalists after passing certain certifications (usually about a day or 2 of studying and a half day to take the test, some open book tests and some field tests)
Steady work 35 hours plus. Overtime available.
Pay: $10 to $17/hour
Set certification requirements to get incremental raises. YOUR IN CONTROL OF YOUR DESTINY. Paid Weekly.
Job Status: Full Time