General labor - Technician
HOODZ of West/Northwest/North Metro Atlanta is looking for Hood Cleaning Technicians. Previous experience is not required. Training will be provided. There are part-time and full-time positions currently open.
The Qualified Candidates must be Quality oriented with attention to details, have and maintain a valid Driver's License, must pass a drug screening and criminal background check and
must have the ability to:
* Read and understand safety plans and procedures.
* Safely climb ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments.
* Lift and carry 50 lbs. a minimum of 100 feet.
* Work flexible hours; primarily nights Sunday – Thursday and some weekends and/or day jobs.
* Work in both hot and cold weather.
* Complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision.
* Work quickly, safely and efficiently.
* Demonstrate they are legally able to work in the U.S
Job duties include: Power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, ductwork, filters and exhaust fans. The set up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc. Maintenance and cleaning of equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies. Photographing the kitchen hood and vent system before and after cleaning and the transmission of the photos to the manager over the internet.
The company will provide uniforms. HOODZ is an equal opportunity employer. HOODZ will not sponsor VISAs for this position. Relocation is not available for this position. Send a cover letter and/or resume, indicating desired wages per hour.Please visit us at www.hoodz.us.com
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Marietta, GA
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required language: Spanish (a plus)
Required licenses or certifications: Driver's License
Pay: $9.50 to $14/hour
The indicated salary is the starting salary. Raises will be given based on performance, on an annual basis.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: Spray Tech