General Labor - Third Shift - (Denver)
Job Opportunity: General Labor/Power Washing
Are you looking for reliable, rewarding work? Are you mechanically inclined, able to work independently, and want to work with a family-run, growing company that serves high-end restaurants and first-class facilities? Can you work in a team, do physically active overnight work, and desire the opportunity for career advancement and recognition of a job well done?
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning of Denver is part of the largest hood cleaning company in the nation, and we’re growing quickly. We’re currently hiring for Technician positions, a role that performs decontamination at client sites. This position does not require experience, as we provide all job and safety training.
- Our business is fire prevention through state of the art cleaning and inspection of kitchen hood and exhaust systems to NFPA 96 safety fire code standards.
- Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Reading and following work orders
- Unloading and loading truck
- Setting up the job site
- Power washing and scraping
- Degreasing, wiping and polishing all stainless steel
- This is a full-time hourly position. Hours are primarily overnight (approximately 10 pm to 6 am) Monday to Friday, but the schedule will vary, and we require availability during the window of 3 pm – 10 am.
- This position requires an enormous commitment due to our varying work hours.
- Lead Technicians start every shift at our warehouse in Engelwood and drive to multiple sites during the shift.
- Some daytime work may be required.
- This is flexible and independent work, requiring you to follow detailed and efficient procedures.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license and personal vehicle to get to our Operations Headquarters in Englewood.
- Pass initial and ongoing background checks
- No outstanding warrants
- Safe driving record
- Work in small/tight areas
- Physically able to lift/carry up to 75 lbs. for 100 ft.
- Physically able to kneel/stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to climb ladders daily and be comfortable working at heights
- Be mechanically inclined and dedicated to learning the HOODZ Way – our systems and processes
- Hourly starting at $26.00 - Rapid promotion potential based on job performance - HOODZ promotes from within
Pay: $38,000 to $52,000/year
$720.00 to $1000.00 per week
Job Status: Full Time