HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level ** OJT (Culpeper)
Our company is HOODZ of Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg, Winchester and HOODZ has been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 5 years.
We are expanding into Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg, Winchester area.
We have an opening for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done, with a big emphasis on wiping down the vent hood (stainless steel), after the crew leader has pressure washed it, then mopping the floor.
We usually clean 2 to 3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work
Sunday - Thursday night (approx 10p-6a).
This job is different because:
- no bosses or customers to deal with
- we work at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- weekly performance bonuses are given on top of normal hrly wages
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training and paid certification training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanor)
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Pay: $10 to $12/hour
Paid Bi-Weekly, Paid training, Paid Travel Time,
Job Status: Full Time