HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level ** Recieve Bonuses & OTJ
Our company is HOODZ and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 6 years.
We currently have 2 crews and our expanding to a 3rd crew.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get job done with big emphasis on wiping down vent hood (stainless steel) after pressure washing it and then cleaning up any mess made.
We usually clean 3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 9p-5a).
This job is different because:
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- monthly performance bonuses are given on top of normal hourly wages
- we drive company vehicle to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's licence
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass background check
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 8 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $400-$550+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Crew Leaders earn $600-$750+/wk.
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Full Time + Weekly Bonus + Benefits
Job Status: Full Time