HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level ** Training Denver
Our company is HOODZ of Denver has been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 6 years.
We are expanding in the Greater Denver area.
We have an opening for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done, with a big emphasis on wiping down the vent hood (stainless steel), after the crew leader has pressure washed it, then mopping the floor.
We usually clean 2 - 3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work
Monday - Friday night (approx 9p-6a).
This job is different because:
- no bosses or customers to deal with
- we work at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- weekly performance bonuses are given on top of normal hrly wages
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $750 per week with opportunity for advancement.
Crew Leaders can earn $1000 per week!
TO BE CONSIDERED, all applicants must include either Job History or Resume
Office 303-600-8376 Cell 303-809-4559
Pay: $20 to $24/hour
Fulltime - Earning potential =$25 plus per hour!
Job Status: Full Time