HIRING NIGHT SHIFT *Manual Labor, Training Provided* Paid OJT!
Our company is HOODZ of the Greater South Sound , the local office for HOODZ International, part of the largest restoration company in the nation.
We have expanded and are looking for additional team members. Job to begin immediately.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get each job done and involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof top fan to the hood.
Each team usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8pm-6am).
This job is different because:
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass background check
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Must be able to gain access to US Military and corporate high security installations
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $520-$600+ /wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Crew Leaders earn $680-$800+ /wk.
Pay: $13 to $25/hour
Full Time + Benefits
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 162112-4