Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician
HOODZ of North Dallas has immediate openings for a Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician. No experience necessary, but previous mechanical, electrical, power washing, or hood and exhaust cleaning experience is a huge plus. Training will be provided.
HOODZ is a nationwide industry leader that cleans commercial kitchen exhaust systems from roof to cook-top. We service schools, restaurants, hotels, and the healthcare industry and are known for providing consistent, quality service whether it is cleaning exhaust systems, our specialty, or providing other cleaning services.
This is a full-time position. Work hours are generally during the night or early morning hours when restaurants/other businesses are closed. Daytime shifts are also available as the need arises.
We are looking for an energetic individual with a great attitude interested in producing quality, efficient work. There are excellent opportunities to grow within the company.
- Have a great attitude and a desire to succeed
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
- Be dependable; able to show up on time, have reliable transportation, and read and understand safety plans and procedures
- Be physically fit; able/and comfortable climbing ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments, able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
- Be able to work flexible hours; nights and weekends typically Sun through Thurs nights
- Be able to complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision
- Have good communication skills; able to communicate well with customers and provide direction to other team members
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a growing company
Job duties include:
- Power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters, and exhaust fans
- Setting up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel vent hood, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
- Independent completion of work projects without supervision
- Maintaining equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies
tags: kitchen exhaust cleaning hood cleaner clean power wash powerwash vent hoods ventahood venthood
Pay: $12 to $50/hour
Paid training and ability to control your own wages
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time