Marketing Coordinator - Part Time or Full Time
Job Opportunity: Marketing Coordinator
Are you looking for reliable, rewarding work? Are you a great communicator, able to multitask, and want to work with a family-run, growing company that serves residential and business customers?
Can you work in a team, do you like generating sales, do you have the desire to advance your career and be recognized for a job well done?
1-800 Water Damage of DelChester is part of BELFOR the worlds largest property restoration company, and we’re growing quickly.
We’re currently hiring for a Marketing Coordinator, a role that performs a wide variety of tasks involving the growth of1-800-Water Damage DelChester.
The Marketing Coordinator is the primary point of contact for customers and assists with the daily operation of 1-800 Water Damage of DelChester marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for customers – agents, adjusters, and property management groups.
- Assists with daily operation of the office’s marketing efforts.
- Responsible for locating new opportunities for 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, by visiting existing and new customers.
- Scheduling lunches/dinners (and other events) with potential and current clients.
- Generate sales and potential opportunities by representing the company at industry related conventions, trade shows, exhibit booths, golf outings and other marketing events.
- Must be responsive to the customer’s needs and follow through on all aspects of requests, both written and verbal.
- Make sales presentations to various groups when needed.
- Establish appointments, register the company for events, send out and/or drop off promotional materials.
- Manage marketing calendar of events scheduled for the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
(Education, Experience, Skills)
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a marketing coordinator in the restoration industry.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends when requested to attend conventions, trade shows, and other marketing related events.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Pay: $13 to $18/hour
Part Time - Based on Experience
Job Status: Part Time