Vent-Hood Cleaning Technician in San Antonio (Night-Time)
Hoodz is the National Leader in Kitchen Exhaust cleaning with over 150 territories. (www.hoodz.us.com)
Hoodz of Eastern San Antonio is looking for Cleaning Tech's and Lead Tech's and experience is helpful, although training and certifications will be provided.
Work hours are generally during the night or early morning hours when restaurants are closed.
As a HOODZ technician you have to clean kitchen exhausts systems including hoods, ductwork and roof top bowls.
All projects must be completed from start to finish, with limited supervision. This includes equipment set up and take down from all jobs sites.
Technicians must inspect kitchen systems, and report any existing deficiencies as instructed during training.
Technicians are required to maintain equipment/tools in good conditions, and report any mechanical deficienies.
Skills / Requirements
- Have a valid Driver's License. No DWI's
- Clean background
- Dependable: able to show up on time.
- Be physically fit.
- Able to climb ladders.
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Mechanically inclined a plus
- Experience with pressure washers is a plus
- Have good written communication skills.
- Have a desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Independent completion of work projects without supervision.
Pay: $12 to $18/hour
Elegible for a raise every 6 months depending on performance and completed certifications
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time