Our company is HOODZ of the High Desert and we clean vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens.
We are hiring for an assistant technician position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The assistant technician position involves helping the lead technician get the job done with a big emphasis on wiping down vent hood (stainless steel) after the lead tech pressure washed it, and then mopping the floor.
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night. Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and early mornings.
This job is different because:
- It is at night
- The job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- We reward and promote top performing employees
- We drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- We provide all on the job training
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb a ladder
- Must be able to work on high roofs
- Power Washer experience a plus
- Be dedicated to learning the HOODZ way - our systems and processes
Entry level Assistant Techs should expect to earn $11-12/hour during the 60-day training period, depending on experience. Assistant Techs after successfully completing the training period have opportunities for advancement, increased pay, and PERFORMANCE BONUSES.
Pay: $11 to $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time