Commercial Hood Cleaning Technician
HOODZ of Greater Sarasota is looking for Commercial Hood Cleaning Technicians.
- No experience necessary, however, previous power washing, mechanical, electrical, or kitchen exhaust cleaning experience is a plus. Training is provided.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and early morning hours when serviced locations are typically closed. Jobs may also be scheduled during the day.
- Must be dependable and able to show up on time.
- Must be a team player with the ability to follow safety and work procedures.
- Requires a valid driver's license with a clean driving record and have reliable transportation.
Duties include the following:
- Power wash entire kitchen exhaust system including hoods, ducts, filters and exhaust fans.
- Set up and take down of all job sites and equipment including hanging plastic sheeting, securing ladders and polishing hoods, etc.
- Operate high pressure washer hoses, wet/dry vacuums and pre-sprayers.
- Maintain equipment and report any deficiencies.
- Complete work projects from start to finish, with limited to no supervision.
Skills / Requirements
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work in tight or confined spaces.
- Stand/kneel for long periods of time.
- Climb ladders and be comfortable with heights.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Positions are part time and are ideal for those who want to earn extra money as jobs are usually in the evening or over night.
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
A $250 sign on bonus will be paid upon successful completion of 90 days of satisfactory service.
Job Status: Part Time,On Call