HIRING & TRAINING NIGHT LEAD TECHNICIAN**Manual Labor Entry Level ***
Our company is HOODZ of West/Northwest/North Metro Atlanta and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 21 years.
We are hiring for a Lead crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job. However, experience with the use of pressure washers is a plus.
The Lead position involves power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a).
this job is different because:
- no bosses or customer to deal with
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's licence
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $400-$500+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Crew Leaders earn $550-$650+/wk.
Pay: $11 to $16.50/hour
Full Time + Weekly Bonus
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: Night Shift Lead