HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Kitchen Exhaust Cleaner (Hood Cleaner)**Livonia
Our company is HOODZ of Greater MI has been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for over ten years.
We are expanding in the Greater Detroit area.
We have an openings for Lead Tech and Spray Tech.
Lead Tech - Experience needed! Is responsible for the safety of the crew, quality and completion of the job.
Spray Tech - Entry level no experience needed as we will train you.
We place a large emphasis on fire safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
We usually clean two restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a). The hours vary depending on the job.
This job is different because:
- We work at night
- Fast paced
- We reward and promote top performing employees
- Quarterly performance bonuses are given on top of normal hourly wages
- We drive company van to each job, so there is "windshield time."
- We provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be a Team player
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have own transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug test
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
We Offer a Competitive Compensation And Benefits Package, Including
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Company-matched retirement savings plan.
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time.
Pay: $14 to $18/hour
Hourly Wage Based on Experience
Job Status: Full Time