HIRING NIGHT SHIFT**Lead Cleaning Technician
Job Opportunity: Lead Cleaning Technician, Springfield, MO
Location: Based in Springfield, MO area. Jobs typically take place in Springfield, Branson, or Joplin, but can be anywhere in the Southwest Corner of Missouri.
We are seeking Lead Cleaning Technicians to join our team and become part of a company that is known for performing quality work while providing friendly customer service. If you have experience in specialized cleaning, a track record of success leading others while also pitching in to complete the job, this opportunity may be for you.
Enjoy some flexibility from a job that gives you time off during the day. Work for a great team of owners who treat you like a person and a team member, not just another number. This role typically works nights and early mornings (when client locations serviced are typically closed). Mechanical experience is a plus. As a leader, you are also responsible for handling administrative tasks and enforcing company and safety policies.
Job duties may include:
- Maintenance of customer site and facility through proper entrance and exit, site preparation, damage prevention and certification and completion of cleaning processes performed
- Effectively lead a team of cleaning technicians in cleaning process through proper communication, direction, and adherence to work and safety procedures
- Proper and safe usage, operation and cleaning of all company assets, including company vehicle, cleaning equipment and other tools and equipment.
- Effective communication to customers, co-workers and team members in a consistent, accurate, courteous and constructive manner
- Accurate and timely completion of all job documents (i.e. service report, project pictures), and client questions, concerns and deficiencies
- Provide thorough training and give proper feedback to team members on basic job skills and performance expectations
To qualify, you must:
- Possess a record of honesty, reliability and flexibility
- Be able to use a high pressure sprayer
- Demonstrate EXCELLENT attention to detail, ability to follow procedures and to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities including but not limited to maturity, integrity, accountability, initiative and good judgment
- Possess a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Perform physical demands including:
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Work in small or tight areas
- Kneel/stand for long periods of time
- Climb ladders and tolerate heights
HOODZ is a national chain of companies that cleans commercial kitchen exhaust systems from roof to cook-top. We service schools, restaurants, hotels and the healthcare industry. We are known for providing consistent, quality service whether it is cleaning exhaust systems, our specialty, or providing other cleaning services.
Pay: $15 to $20/hour
Annual reviews for advancement
Job Status: Full Time