HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level ** OJT (Northeast Ohio)
Our company is HOODZ of Northeast Ohio and HOODZ has been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens.
We have an opening for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done, with a big emphasis on wiping down the vent hood (stainless steel), after the crew leader has pressure washed it, then mopping the floor.
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work
Sunday - Thursday night (approx 9p-6a). Approx 30 hours a week
This job is different because:
- no customers to deal with
- we work at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company vans to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Pay: $13 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time