HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level *** On the job training!
Our company is HOODZ of the Gulf Coast and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 10 years.
We are hiring for a crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The position involves power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans
We usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a).
this job is different because:
- no bosses or customers to deal with
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
- rapid advancement for the right candidate
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's licence
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders safely
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $400-$500+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Crew Leaders earn $550-$650+/wk.
No phone calls please. Submit application and resume and/or work history via this site for immediate consideration.
Pay: $11 to $16.50/hour
Full Time + Weekly Bonus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Night Shift Lead