HIRING NIGHT SHIFT ** Manual Labor Entry Level ** On the Job Training
Our company is HOODZ of the High Desert. We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience, We TRAIN on the job.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done with a big emphasis on wiping down exhaust vent hood (stainless steel) after the crew leader has pressure washed it and then cleaning up, mopping the floor, etc.
We usually clean 2 to 3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8pm-6am).
This job is different because:
*2 man self-directed teams
*it is at night (so you still have your daytime free)
*the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
*we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
*we provide all on the job training
*different place every night
*we work a 4 day week
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have valid driver's license
2. Must be at least 23 years old
3. Must have own reliable transportation to and from work
4. Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
5. Pass a drug test
6. No outstanding warrants
7. Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
8. Lift 50 pounds
9. Work on feet for 10 hrs. at a time
10. Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
11. Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
12. Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $12.50/hr to $14/hr starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time