HIRING NIGHT SHIFT ** Manual Labor Entry Level ** On the Job Training
Our company is HOODZ of Southern Maine. We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience, WE Provide on the job and video training.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done with a big emphasis on wiping down exhaust vent hood after the crew leader has pressure washed it and then cleaning up, mopping the floor, etc.
We clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work generally Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8pm-6am).
This job is different because:
*2-man self-directed teams
*it is at night (you have your daytime free)
*the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
*we reward and promote top performing employees
*we drive company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*we provide all on the job training
*different place every night
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have valid driver's license
2. Must have own reliable transportation to and from work
3. Background Checks Completed(felonies/violent misdemeanors)
4. Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
5. Lift 50 pounds
6. Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
7. Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
8. Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
9. Must be able to climb ladder
TO BE CONSIDERED, all applicants must include either Job History or Resume. Need to have either email and phone number to be contacted.
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $13/hr starting out with opportunity for additional based on experience.
Crew Leaders can earn $15/hr once training completed.
Pay: $13 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time