HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level ** Receive Bonuses & OTJ
Our company is HOODZ of Tyson Corner /Woodbridge / Georgetown,DC and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 8 years.
We currently have 2 crews and our expanding to a 6th crew.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get the job done with a big emphasis on wiping down vent hood (stainless steel) after the crew leader were pressure washed it and then mopping the floor.
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 9p-6a).
This job is different because:
- no bosses or customer to deal with
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- weekly performance bonuses are given on top of normal hourly wages
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's licence
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 75 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $400-$500+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Crew Leaders earn $475-$550+/wk.
Pay: $12.50 to $16.50/hour
Full Time + Weekly Bonus + Benefits
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time