Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician - Night Shift
HOODZ of Downtown Chicago is looking for quality Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technicians
Hours are primarily overnight (between approximately 8pm to 8am) from Sunday to Thursday, but schedule will vary. Technicians will pick up service vehicle from business location on the west side of Chicago and drive to multiple client sites during the shift.
Skills / Requirements:
No prior kitchen exhaust cleaning experience is required. However, a background in plumbing, mechanics, repair, or HVAC is a plus. Training will be provided.
The right candidate will:
- Be a team player and able to work positively with a crew on jobs
- Be mechanically inclined and dedicated to learning our system and process
- Be dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Be physically able to climb on roofs and ladders and do some lifting
- Be able to pass drug test, background check
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, cell phone and good references
- Be dependable; able to show up on time, read and understand safety plans and procedures
- Be able to work in both hot and cold weather
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
Job duties include:
- Power washing commercial kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans.
- The set up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
- Independent completion of work projects without supervision
- Maintain equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies
Please respond to this ad with your resume.
More information can be found at https://careers.hoodzinternational.com/.
Pay: $14 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time