Kitchen Fire Prevention/Exhaust System Cleaning and Maintenance
Enjoy some flexibility from a job that gives you time off during the day. Work for a great team of owners who treat you like a person, not just another number.
We are seeking Cleaning Technicians to join our team and become part of a company that is known for performing quality work while providing friendly customer service. If you have a solid work history with a good attendance record and are looking for more than just a job, this opportunity may be for you.
Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and early mornings (when client serviced locations are typically closed). Mechanical experience is helpful. Requires a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and ability to pass a background check and drug test. Must be a team-player with the ability to take direction and read and understand safety and work procedures.
Job duties may include:
- Power washing kitchen exhaust system: hoods, ducts, filters and exhaust fans.
- Setup and tear-down of all equipment at the job site, including hanging plastic sheeting, securing ladders and wiping down of stainless steel hoods, etc.
- Operation of cleaning equipment such as wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, and pre-sprayers.
- Perform physical demands including:
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Work in small or tight areas
- Kneel/stand for long periods of time
- Climb ladders and tolerate heights
- Maintaining and reporting any deficiencies of equipment.
- Providing customer service through thorough communication with customers.
HOODZ is a national chain of companies that cleans commercial kitchen exhaust systems from roof to cook-top. We service schools, restaurants, hotels and the healthcare industry. We are known for providing consistent, quality service whether it is cleaning exhaust systems, our specialty, or providing other cleaning services.
Pay: $10 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time