Night Lead Technician/Operatiions Manager
Our company is HOODZ of Greater Fayetteville and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for years.
We are hiring for a Lead crew member position.Experience is require. Especially experience with the use of pressure washers.
The Lead position involves power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans
We usually clean 3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Tuesday or Tuesday -Thursday night (approx 8p-8a).
this job is different because:
- no bosses or customer to deal with
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
- Experienced with exhaust cleaning
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Full-time lead crew members should expect to earn $400-$600+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Part-time lead crew members should expect to earn $250-$400+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Pay: $12 to $16/hour
Opportunity to work on percentage
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time