HOODZ of the Triangle is seeking a highly motivated Production Manager who will be responsible for a team of service technicians. WE Provide on the job and video training. WE are part of the largest National Company in our industry that services most of the U.S. Our territory covers primarily the greater Triangle Area (Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex etc.). We are continuing to grow in the market area.
The HOODZ of the Triangle Production Manager is responsible for all aspects relating to the training and support of HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technicians to ensure jobs are completed on schedule, customers are satisfied, and quality is maintained to the HOODZ standards.
- Initial & ongoing training of service technicians
- Ensure all jobs are completed on schedule
- Personally, participate in the initial service of all new accounts & high-profile jobs
- Perform pre or post job site inspections as requested
- Validate picture reports & service reports
- Validate service technician timecards
- Respond and resolve customer complaints
- Coordinate & oversee equipment and vehicle maintenance
- Validate weekly truck inventory from service technician
- Monitor overnight production and communications - communicate any changes or deviances from original schedule to HOODZ office
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a supervisor, trainer or team leader role
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work midnight shifts
- Mechanical experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and general computer skills are required
- Perform physical demands including:
- Lift / carry up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders and tolerate heights
- Work in small or tight areas
- Kneel / stand for long periods
- Tolerate hot and cold environments
Paid Vacation Time
- Our typical workweek is Sunday through Thursday. Friday and Saturday may be required occasionally.
- Travel is limited but may be required from time to time
- Normal schedule will be varied and will include primarily night work and occasional day work
TO BE CONSIDERED, all applicants must include either Job History or Resume. Include email and phone number.
Pay: $20 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time