Shift Leader - General Labor - Third Shift -Night Shift
Are you looking for reliable, rewarding work? Are you mechanically inclined, able to work independently, and want to work with a family-run, growing company that serves high-end restaurants and first-class facilities? Can you work in a team, do physically active overnight work, and desire the opportunity for career advancement and recognition of a job well done? Our company is HOODZ of Denver. We’re currently hiring for a Lead Technician, a role that supervises and performs decontamination at client sites. Previous mechanical, electrical, or kitchen hood cleaning experience is a plus. Training will be provided.
In most cases, the lead technician is responsible for the setup, cleaning and takedown of the inside portion of the job. The lead tech should also be accountable for the end result, paperwork and overall quality of the job.
This position involves directing the crew to get the job done with a big emphasis on pressure washing and wiping down vent hood (stainless steel). Fast paced team oriented job.
Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and early mornings (when client locations are typically closed). Requires a valid driver's license, dependable transportation, and the ability to pass a background check and drug test. Must be a team player with the ability to take and give direction and read and understand safety and work procedures
Typically cleaning 2 locations per night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a) with the ability to work in both hot and cold weather.
Job duties may include, but not limited to:
- Power washing kitchen exhaust systems: including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans.
- Set up and take down of all job sites and equipment. Including hanging plastic sheeting, securing ladders, wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high-pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, etc.
- Operation of cleaning equipment such as wet/dry vacuums, high-pressure hoses, and pre-sprayers.
- Previous experience in the operation of a scissor and/or articulating boom lift a plus
- Ability to lift/carry 50 pounds, wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and climb ladders to gain rooftop access in commercial and industrial establishments.
- Being able to multi-task many job duties at the same time and coordinate the job to its completion
- Maintaining and reporting any deficiencies of customer equipment.
- Complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision.
- Providing a high level of customer service through communication with customers and team members.
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with a growing company.
For more information about being a HOODZ Exhaust cleaning Technician visit our HOODZ Careers Page http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Office location 2721 W Oxford Ave #2 Englewood, CO 80110 (303)-600-8376
Pay: $17.50 to $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time