$16.50 starting per hour NIGHT SHIFT - Spray Technician/Crew Member
Are you looking for reliable, rewarding work?
HOODZ of the Mid Hudson Valley is looking for additional team members to work with our team. We are hiring for our crew member positions which does NOT require experience. We provide detailed paid video training, as well as hands-on, on-the-job training. As an HOODZ International Inc franchisee we are members of the largest Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Group in our industry that services most of the U.S. and Canada. Our shop, located centrally in Dutchess County provides services to all counties surrounding us in the Hudson Valley. ith nearly a 1,000 customers, our work schedules are full. Our services are required by NYS Fire Codes on a frequency per NFPA-96 codes, therefore economic recessions to not impact our project work.
NO experience necessary, we offer PAID on the job training.
This position offers Sick Time and Personal Time Off (PTO) benefits.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Must be able to work safely at all times
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have own reliable transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs. at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb a ladder
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $16.50 to $18/hour
Plus Incentives, Personal Time Off and Sick Time
Job Status: Part Time