$17-$20/hr-Night Shift-Hood Cleaner/Power Washer (Tacoma-Gig Harbor)
Looking for an opportunity in a growing business? We are looking for hard workers to join our team.
Hoodz of the Greater South Sound cleans commercial kitchen hood systems to prevent fires from occurring in commercial kitchens. Hoodz is immediately hiring qualified hood exhaust cleaning applicants. Work is serviced between the hours of 6pm to 8am, Monday through Thursday nights. Yes, that is a 4 day work week. Experienced kitchen hood cleaners are preferred but not required. Previous experience with power washers or restaurant industry experience is a plus.
Meeting point is located in Tacoma and Gig Harbor, WA
- $17-$20 per hour based on experience (to start)
-$250 signing bonus
- Paid hourly including drive time!
- OT is available to the top performers that wish to pickup Friday or weekend work.
- Performance pay for meeting weekly goals, plus additional pay for specialty jobs
- Independent work environment
- No experience needed but it's a plus
- Get to work with power washers blasting away at grime!
- Cleaning full kitchen exhaust systems including: hoods, ductwork, access panels, filters, and exhaust fans to the proper fire code
- Flexible work schedules that works around customer's closed hours
- Setting up all equipment for the cleaning process: power washers, pump sprayers, plastic, chemicals.
- Completing projects to high standards with limited supervision at times.
- Complete proper documentation after each service of work performed, deficiencies, leaks, or repairs needed.
- Take before and after pictures of each service.
- Ability to work late nights or early mornings during changing restaurant hours.
- Must have attention to detail in the cleaning process.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude while on the job.
- Providing customer service through communication with restaurants.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation and communication
- Work Experience and Requirements
Skills / Requirements
- Valid Driver's License with good driving history.
- Must be dependable and on time.
- Must be able to climb ladders to get on the rooftop to clean fans.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold weather outdoors.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have good communication skills with customers and management.
- Monday to Thursday
- Evening and Night Shift
- 8 to 12 hour shifts
Hourly based on experience with raise in 30 days
$250 signing bonus paid at successful completion of probationary period and training
employment type: full-time
Job title: Kitchen Exhaust Cleaner
Pay: $17 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time