$18hr-$20hr HIRING DAY & NIGHT SHIFT - Pressure Washer Hood Cleaning
HOODZ of Providence cleans Commercial kitchen exhaust systems. We are looking for additional team members to work with our staff. We are an independently owned office.
No experience is necessary! We offer on the job training plus other benefits. This is a full-time position.
- The crew members help each other to get the jobs done which involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof-top fans to kitchen exhaust hoods. Each team usually cleans 2-3 restaurants nightly (while location is closed).
- PAID travel time to and from each job site.
- Promotion opportunities to lead positions for the right people.
- This is NOT a difficult job and it doesn’t take much to do good work, just some attention to detail. We are a fun crew and we look forward to having the right candidates join our team
HOODZ of Providence is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 40 pounds
- Ability to work on feet for up to 10 hours at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb ladder
- Must be available 8pm-8am
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time