3rd Shift - Operations Manager
Our company is HOODZ of Kansas City. We’re currently seeking a highly motivated 3rd Shift Production Manager who will be responsible for a team of service technicians.
The Production Manager is responsible for all aspects relating to the training and support of our HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technicians, who perform commercial hood cleaning at client sites, ensure jobs are completed on schedule, customers are satisfied and quality is maintained. The Production Manager position involves helping the crew get the job done with a big emphasis on pressure washing, cleaning, and polishing vent hood systems. It is a fast-paced team-oriented job. This outstanding leader must have a flexible schedule to work nights and early mornings and requires a valid driver's license, dependable transportation, and the ability to pass a background check and drug test. This candidate must be a leader and a coach with the ability to provide direction to the team, read and understand safety & work procedures, make correct decisions on the fly, and communicate any issues to upper management. The team typically cleans 2-3 locations per night. The work is normally performed Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a). You must have the ability to work outside in both hot and cold weather.
Job duties may include, but not limited to:
- Initial & ongoing training of service technicians
- Ensure all jobs are completed on schedule
- Personally, participate in the initial service of all new accounts & high profile jobs
- Perform Pre and Post job site inspections as requested
- Review and Approve Picture & Service reports in coordination with morning office staff
- Validate service technician time cards
- Validate weekly truck inventory and cleanliness of vehicles with service technicians
- Monitor overnight production and communications - communicate any changes, deviations, or deficiencies from original schedule to HOODZ office
- Maintain your HOODZ email and respond as needed
- Providing a high level of customer service through communication with customers and team members.
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with a growing company.
- Must take pride in your work
- 5 years of experience as a Supervisor, Trainer, General Manager, or Team Lead Role
- Effective communication skills in both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work third shift and flexible hours
- General computer skills are required with a benefit in use of Microsoft or Mac software
- Must have valid driver's license and personal vehicle to get to our operations location in Kansas City area
- Pass initial and ongoing background checks
- Pass initial and ongoing drug tests
- Safe driving record
- Physically able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. for 100 ft.
- Physically able to kneel/stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to climb ladders daily and be comfortable working at heights.
- Must have a cell phone for communication and submittal of timesheets.
- Experience with restaurant systems, hood exhaust systems, and/or HVAC systems would be a plus, but not required.
- Be mechanically inclined and dedicated to learning the HOODZ Way – our systems and processes
- Weekend work may be necessary at times to fulfill business needs
- Travel to training seminars and conventions may be necessary from time to time
- Normal work schedule may vary based on the needs of the business and may include both day and night work
Meet at the main office in Grandview area and travel in a company truck to job locations in Kansas City area.
Pay: $45,000 to $60,000/year
Salary will be between 50k and 60k based on experience. After your first year performance bonuses will be discussed based on company success
Job Status: Full Time