Commercial Kitchen Exhaust cleaning (Apprenticeship)
Our company is HOODZ of Greater Fayetteville and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for years.
We are hiring for two apprenticeship positions. Location for this position in Greensboro and surrounding area. The position involves power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Tuesday or Tuesday -Thursday night (approx 8p-8a).
this job is different because:
- no bosses or customer to deal with
- it is at night mostly, sometimes training is done during daytime hours
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time, sometimes 4 hours round trip
- we provide all on the job training
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have own vehicle for transportation to and from work
- Pass background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
After apprenticeship (30 DAY AND 60 DAY)
Full-time lead crew members should expect to earn $450-$650+/wk (once trained).
Part-time lead crew members should expect to earn $300-$450+/wk (once trained).
Pay: $12 to $16/hour
Opportunity to work on percentage
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time