FAST FOOD WORKERS....Looking for a way out?
Are you a Fast Food Worker, Plant worker, Overnight Shelf Stocker?
Are you hard working, honest & dependable?
Are you looking for a career or trade you can learn at a company you can grow with? Need more opportunity or potential in your Job?
You may be a good fit for our growing restaurant and commercial kitchen service business.
Our company is HOODZ of the Greater South Sound and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for years.
Hoodz is part of Belfor USA ,one of the largest property restoration companies worldwide
We are hiring for crew member positions. Experience is not required. But is helpful. Also available are Lead Tech postions that require experience .
We usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-8a).
This job is different because:
- no bosses or customers to deal with on a consistent basis
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all job training
- several advancement opportunities are available for the right people
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass background check
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Are you a US citizen?
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $600-$700+ /wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Full time Crew Leaders earn $750-$1000 /wk. plus incentives
Several advancement opportunities are available for the right people
Pay: $15 to $25/hour
Full Time + Benefits (paid while Hoodz training is being completed)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 162112-6