General Labor - Second & Third Shift
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in Westville, NJ is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. We're currently hiring for Technician – in –Training positions. In this role you travel in work vehicles, with crews of 2 or more, across NJ and Philadelphia. You provide customers with enhanced fire safety in their commercial kitchens by degreasing hood systems. This is serious work in fire safety and building maintenance. This position does not require experience, but a good work ethic and a desire to be in a technical/mechanical field is essential. We provide all job and safety training.
We Provide Thorough Training, You Become an Expert!
- Are you a responsible and conscientious person?
- Do you like to be rewarded for your work?
- At HOODZ, quality workmanship is valued and we teach you everything you need to know to become an expert.
- Reading and following work orders
- Complying with all safety requirements
- Consistently following verbal and written directions
- Respectfully interacting with coworkers and clients
- Completing all required training by deadlines
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities
- Setting up job site per HOODZ Standards
- Power washing and scraping the HOODZ way with proprietary tools and techniques
- Degreasing and polishing stainless steel
- You are looking for F/T Primary employment (not secondary employment)
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- A valid driver’s license
- A personal vehicle that is not shared with others
- Interest in hands on, active, technical and mechanical work
- Passing initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Able to lift/carry up to 75 lbs. for 100 feet
- Able to climb ladders daily
- Comfortable working at height
Pay: from $20/hour
Medical, Dental, Vacation/PTO, HRA
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 05-25-2021