General Labor - Third Shift
Are you excited by the idea of working for a company where:
- The culture is positive
- Quality workmanship is valued, and
- The work is reliable?
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in NW Philadelphia and SE Montgomery County is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. We're currently hiring for Technician – in –Training positions. In this role you travel in work vehicles, with crews of 2 or more, across NW Philadelphia and SE Montgomery County. You help customers with their fire safety in commercial kitchens by degreasing hood systems. This is serious work in fire safety and building maintenance. This position does not require experience, but a good work ethic and a desire to be in a technical/mechanical field is essential. We provide all job and safety training.
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday thought Thursday
- A valid driver’s license
- Interest in hands on, active, technical and mechanical work
- Passing initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Able to lift/carry up to 75 lbs. for 100 feet
- Able to climb ladders daily
- Comfortable working at height
Job Duties - include, but are not limited to:
- Reading and following work orders
- Complying with all safety requirements
- Consistently following verbal and written directions
- Respectfully interacting with coworkers and clients
- Completing all required training by deadlines
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities
- Setting up job site per HOODZ Standards
- Power washing and scraping the HOODZ way with proprietary tools and techniques
- Degreasing and polishing stainless steel
- Hourly starting at $15.00-18.00
- Promotion potential based on job performance
- You are part of a team where everyone pulls in the same direction – a positive one!
- You are part of a family run business
- You are part of the largest hood cleaning network, HOODZ, and BELFOR, the world’s largest property restoration company
- All tools, equipment, and job certification/training provided
Our work is conducted when the kitchens are closed so exposure to others is primarily limited to your service team members. We provide all appropriate PPE, i.e. masks, gloves, eyewear/face shields, hand sanitizers and sanitizing spray.
We offer hourly rates starting at $15.00- $18.00, after 6 months service you are eligible for a retention bonus and begin accumulating paid time off. Profit sharing and retirement plans are provided with continued service. Advancement potential is there for you as far as you want to take it. The future looks bright with us!
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Part Time / Full Time + Bonus + Benefits
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time