HIRING EXPERIENCED NIGHT LEAD TECHNICIAN**Manual Labor Entry Level ***
Our company is HOODZ of West/Northwest/North Metro Atlanta and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 21 years.
We are hiring for a Lead crew member position with experience. In addition, we train on the job as our scope of work expands.
The Lead position involves power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work 5 days a week, normally Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a), but some weekends or day jobs may be required once in a while. However, the employees normally will not work more than 5 days a week.
This job is different because:
- no bosses or customer to deal with
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's licence
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder\
- Preferably the candidate should live near Marietta, Woodstock, Kennesaw or Acworth.
Experienced Lead crew members should expect to earn $550+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement in terms of responsibilities and compensation.
Pay: $11 to $16.50/hour
Full Time + Weekly Bonus
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: Night Shift Lead