HIRING ***General Labor *** NIGHTS*** $ 16.00 per hr to start
We are looking for QUALITY team members to work with our staff. Job to begin immediately.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get each job done and involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof top fan to the hood.
Each team usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night. Hours we work are ususally between 8pm and 8 am......
This job is different because:
- it is at night (full time)
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all job training
- advancement opportunities for the right person
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass background check
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $640-$800+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement
Crew Leaders earn $700-$1000 /wk.
Advancement opportunities are available for the right individual!
Pay: $16 to $25/hour
Full Time + Benefits (paid while Hoodz training is being completed)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 162112-2019-1