HIRING IMMEDIATELY**General Labor FULL/ or Part Time ** NIGHTS** $ 16 hr
Our company cleans commercial kitchen exhaust systems. We are looking for additional team members to work with our staff. No experience is necessary! We offer PAID on the job training plus other benefits. This is a full-time position.
- The crew members help each other to get the jobs done which involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof-top fans to kitchen exhaust hoods. Each team usually cleans 2-3 restaurants nightly (while location is closed). Sunday - Wednesday night, Yes, we typically work 4 days a week. (Part time can be 2-3 days)
- PAID travel time to and from each job site.
- Promotion opportunities to lead positions for the right people.
- This is NOT a difficult job and it doesn’t take much to do good work, just some attention to detail. are a fun crew and we look forward to having the right candidates join our team
This job is different because:
- it is at night (full time/part time)
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all job training
- advancement opportunities for the right person
We are part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you
home. We offer that, and more.We want you to thrive and realize your potential , which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply Today!
Skills / Requirements
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST HAVE valid enhanced driver's license and clean driving record (we will help you with any upgrades needed)
- HAVE TRANSPORTATION to and from work
- PASS background check
- PASS a drug test
- NO outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $640-$800+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement
Crew Leaders earn $700-$1200 /wk.
Advancement opportunities are available for the right individual!
Pay: $16 to $30/hour
Full Time + Benefits (paid while Hoodz training is being completed)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 162112-2019-1