HIRING IMMEDIATELY ***General Labor *** NIGHTS*** $ 16.00 per hr to start
Due to recent promotions, we have available several crew member positions. We are looking for individuals that value hard work, attention to detail, are mature,and can get along with others.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train through on the job as part of our Belfor training system. If you have experience as a hood cleaner,
please contact us to discuss compensation and advancement opportunities.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get each job done and involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof top fan to the hood.
Each team usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Wednesday night, with Thursday being a rotating on call night.
Hours we work are typically between 8pm and 8 am......
This job is different because:
- it is at night (full time)
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all job training
- advancement opportunities for the right person
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid enhanced driver's license (we will help you with any upgrades needed)
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass background check
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $560-$750+/wk (or more if you have hood cleaning experience).
Crew Leaders earn $750-$1000 /wk.
Advancement opportunities are available for the right individual!
Pay: $16 to $25/hour
Full Time + Benefits (paid while Hoodz training is being completed)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 162112-2019-1