HIRING ***Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician***
Our company is HOODZ of NW Atlanta and we are part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation.
We're are currently hiring for kitchen exhaust system cleaning technician positions. No experience necessary. We will provide all the training.
In this role you will work with crews of 2 or more, across Cobb County and NW Atlanta.
We usually clean 2-3 restaurants or facilities per night (while they are closed) and work Monday - Friday night (approx 9 pm - 5 am). Hours will vary.
Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and early mornings.
- Our business is fire prevention through cleaning and inspection of kitchen hood exhaust systems to NFPA 96 safety fire code standards.
- Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Reading and following work orders
- Unloading and loading work truck
- Setting up the job site
- Power washing and scraping of hoods, ducts, filters and exhaust fans
- Degreasing, wiping, and polishing all stainless steel
- Clean up of the job site
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Technicians may have to meet at our facility in Marietta or drive directly to job sites during the shift.
- This work requires you to follow established, detailed and efficient HOODZ procedures.
- This is a 35-40 hours/week position. Hours are primarily overnight with varying start times between 7:00 pm to 11:30 PM, Monday to Friday nights.
- Pay starts at $15.00 / hour for the first 90 days. If after 90 days you have completed your online and hands-on training certification through our Hoodz training program, you will receive a $3.00 / hour raise to $18.00 / hour (pay is negotiable if you have prior and specific hood exhaust cleaning experience).
- A weeks paid vacation after one year.
Maturity, Integrity and Reliability
Must have valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle to get to our office and or the job site
Pass initial and ongoing background checks (no felonies, violent misdemeanors or outstanding warrants)
Work in small/tight areas
Physically able to lift/carry 50 lbs. for 100 ft.
Physically able to kneel/stand for long periods of time
Must be able to climb ladders and be comfortable working at heights
Able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
Have the desire and willingness to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced team environment
Be mechanically inclined and dedicated to learning the HOODZ methods, systems and processes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Marietta, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time