HIRING NIGHT SHIFT Full Time**Manual Labor - Lead technician** OJT!
Our company is HOODZ of Springfield/Branson/Joplin and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for over 6 years.
We are hiring for the lead technician position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The lead technician position involves working inside the restaurant cleaning kitchen exhaust systems (hoods), removing grease from these systems.
In addition the lead technician responsibilities are:
- The overall quality of the job through effective communications with the rest of the team, typically 1 or 2 other employees.
- Ensure HOODZ cleaning procedures are followed
- Enforcing safety procedures, i.e. safety glasses worn, correct ladder safety, etc.
- Completion of job document, pictures, etc.
- Effective communication with customers as required.
We usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a), w/occasional day work.
this job is different because:
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have strong leadership skills
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb a ladder
- Must be able to work on high roofs
- Power Washer experience a plus
Pay: from $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time