HIRING NIGHT SHIFT *Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Tech / Lead Supervisor*
HOODZ is looking for an EXPERIENCED Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician.
Previous mechanical, electrical, or kitchen hood cleaning experience a plus….. Training will be provided.
Our company is HOODZ of the Greater South Sound, the local office for HOODZ International, part of the largest restoration company in the nation.
This is a full-time position starting at $17 per hr (DOE)plus benefits, with the opportunity to earn more as you gain experience & perform at a high level.
Work hours are generally during the overnight or early morning hours when restaurants and commercial kitchens are closed. Sunday-Thursday, NO WEEKENDS (unless emergency cleans come up which is very rare
This job is different because:
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all job training
Skills / Requirements
- Be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
- Be dependable; able to show up on time, read and understand safety plans and procedures
- Be physically fit; able to climb ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments, able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
- Be able to work flexible hours; nights and the rare, occasional daytime or weekends
- Be able to work in both hot and cold weather
- Be able to complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision in allotted time frames
- Have good communication skills; able to communicate well with customers and provide direction to other team members.
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a growing company
- Be motivated, coach-able and a team player. Attitude is the key to any level of success in life. We look for POSITIVE behaviors from everyone.
Lead Supervisors earn $700 to $1000 /wk. plus performance bonus
Pay: $17 to $25/hour
Full Time + Benefits (paid while Hoodz training is being completed)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 162112-10