$17/hr ... HIRING NIGHT SHIFT ** Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician ($17/hr .. No experience required)
Our company is HOODZ of DFW-Mid Cities. We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require previous experience. We provide detailed video training, as well as hands-on and on-the-job training. We are part of the largest National Company in our industry that serves most of the U.S. Our territory covers primarily the Fort-Worth and Mid-Cities area.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job completed with a big emphasis on cleaning the commercial exhaust fans, wiping down exhaust vent hoods after the crew leader has pressure washed it and then cleaning up, mopping the floor, etc. It is a team effort and all team members are expected to assist with getting the job to HOODZ quality standards.
This job is unique because:
- 2-person self-directed teams
- it is at night (you have your daytime free)
- the job is fast paced
- top performing employees are rewarded and promoted
- drive the company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
- on-the-job training and equipment is provided
- different location every night
- hourly rates of $17 an hour paid weekly
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
1. Available to work night shifts typically Sunday through Thursday with some afternoon jobs
- Must have valid driver's license and have reliable transportation to and from work
- Pass an initial and ongoing background check and drug screenings
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift/carry 50 pounds for 100 feet
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs. at a time and work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Climb a ladder daily
Why join the HOODZ team?
- YOU can learn a new trade and get paid for it! That’s right - no experience necessary! We will give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. Previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- YOU have stability and consistency! We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life and balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of YOU! Build a career! We want YOU to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether YOU want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep YOU challenged, productive, and happy!
As a Technician for HOODZ, a typical day might include the following. . .
- Review the daily shift assignments (job orders) with your crew of two or three team members.
- Inventory, stock, load, and unload vehicles.
- Drive work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
- Set up the job sites as per HOODZ standards.
- Power wash the HOODZ way with proprietary tools and techniques.
- Degrease and polish the hood systems, approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
HOODZ of DFW/Mid-Cities is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work does not follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ!
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy! What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time