HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level ** Livonia
Our company is HOODZ of Greater MI has been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for over eight years.
We are expanding into the Greater Detroit area.
We have an opening for crew member position which does NOT require experience; we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done, with a big emphasis on Fire Safety
We usually clean two restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 9p-6a).
This job is different because:
- no customers to deal with
- we work at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- Quarterly performance bonuses are given on top of normal hourly wages
- we drive company van to each job, so there is "windshield time."
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have own transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug test
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
We Offer a Competitive Compensation And Benefits Package, Including
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Company-matched retirement savings plan.
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time.
Pay: $13 to $17/hour
Hourly Wage Based on Experience
Job Status: Full Time