HIRING NIGHT SHIFT ** Manual Labor Entry Level ** On the Job Training
Our company is HOODZ of South Austin. We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience. We Provide detailed video training, as well as hands-on, on-the-job training. We are part of the largest National Company in our industry that services most of the U.S. Our territory covers primarily the South Austin area.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done with a big emphasis on cleaning the commercial exhaust fan, wiping down exhaust vent hood after the crew leader has pressure washed it and then cleaning up, mopping the floor, etc. It is a team effort and all team members are expected to assist with getting the job to HOODZ quality standards.
This job is different because:
*2-person self-directed teams
*it is at night (you have your daytime free)
*the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
*we reward and promote top performing employees
*we drive company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*we provide all on the job training
*different location every night
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have valid driver's license
2. Must have own reliable transportation to and from work
3. Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
4. Pass a drug test
5. No outstanding warrants
6. Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
7. Lift 50 pounds
8. Work on feet for up to 10 hrs. at a time
9. Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
10. Must be able to climb a ladder
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! As long as you’re mechanically inclined, we’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
As a Technician for HOODZ, a typical day might include the following…
- Reviewing the daily shift assignments (job orders) with your crew of two or three team members.
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles.
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
- Setting up the job sites as per HOODZ standards.
- Power washing the HOODZ way with proprietary tools and techniques.
- Degreasing and polishing the hood systems, approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in South Austin is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
$14.00 to $16.00/hour Service Time (depending on experience) starting pay. Note: Training and Drive Time paid at $10.00/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time