HIRING NIGHT SHIFT ** Manual Labor Entry Level ** On the Job Training
HOODZ of Eastern Iowa is looking for additional team members to work with our team. We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience. We Provide detailed video training, as well as hands-on, on-the-job training. We are part of the largest National Company in our industry that services most of the U.S. Our territory covers primarily the Greater Iowa City and Cedar Rapids area.
NO experience necessary, we offer PAID on the job training. This is a full-time position.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done with a big emphasis on cleaning the commercial exhaust fan, wiping down exhaust vent hood after the crew leader has pressure washed it and then cleaning up, mopping the floor, etc. It is a team effort and all team members are expected to assist with getting the job to HOODZ quality standards.
This job is different because:
*2-person self-directed teams
*it is at night (you have your daytime free)
*the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
*we reward and promote top performing employees
*we drive company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*we provide all on the job training
*different location every night
Starting pay at $14 to $16 an hour depending on experience/skill level. PAID travel time to and from each job site.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have own reliable transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs. at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb a ladder
More information on our company can be found at http://careers.hoodzinternational.com/technicians
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
$15.00/hour (depending on experience) starting pay.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time