HIRING NIGHT SHIFT ** Manual Labor Entry Level ** On the Job Training
Our company is HOODZ of Upstate SC and Greater Charlotte. We are hiring for our crew member position which does NOT require experience. We Provide detailed video training, as well as hands-on, on-the-job training. We are part of the largest National Company in our industry that services most of the U.S. Our territory covers primarily the Charlotte area.
The crew member position involves helping the crew leader get the job done with a big emphasis on cleaning the commercial exhaust fan, wiping down exhaust vent hood after the crew leader has pressure washed it and then cleaning up, mopping the floor, etc. It is a team effort and all team members are expected to assist with getting the job to HOODZ quality standards.
This job is different because:
*2-person self-directed teams
*it is at night (you have your daytime free)
*the job is fast-paced (never watching the clock)
*we reward and promote top-performing employees
*we drive company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*we provide all on the job training
*different location every night
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have own reliable transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hours at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb a ladder
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! As long as you’re mechanically inclined, we’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
Pay: $14 to $15.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time