HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level *** On the job training!
Our company is HOODZ of Downtown Chicago and we've been cleaning kitchen exhaust systems at NIGHT in restaurants across Chicagoland for over 10 years.
We are hiring for our Helper Tech position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The Helper Tech position involves helping our Lead Tech get the job done with big emphasis on wiping down stainless steel hood after the Lead Tech has pressure washed it and then mopping the floor. Helper Tech will learn to spray also!
We usually clean 1-2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8pm-8am).
This job is different because it is at night and:
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we provide on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level Helper Techs should expect to earn $650-$700+/wk starting out with an opportunity for advancement.
Lead Techs earn $800+/wk.
INCENTIVE BONUSES FOR PERFORMANCE & HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
PAID HOLIDAYS AND 1WK PAID VACATION AFTER FIRST YEAR. 2WK PAID VACATION AFTER 2 YEARS
Pay: $16 to $20/hour
Full Time + Benefits
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time