HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level *** On the job training!
HOODZ is the largest and leading commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning company in our industry. We are currently hiring for our technician crew member position which does not require experience. We provide paid on-the-job training. Our territory covers the Southeast Louisiana area.
As a Technician for HOODZ, your job responsibilities will include:
- Degreasing and polishing restaurant exhaust and ventilation systems, from the kitchen to the roof, approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
- Setting up the job sites as per HOODZ standards.
- Power washing and cleaning the HOODZ way with specialized, state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles.
- Satisfying, independent work with no bosses or customers to continuously deal with. We work off-hours at night in our customers' facilities. Once your training is complete, we trust our teams to perform at a professional and expert level, with little supervision.
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts when restaurants are closed so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful and grow your career. However, previous mechanical, electrical, construction, or fire safety experience can be a plus.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Interest in hands-on, active, technical, and mechanical work
- Ability to pass initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders to access portions of the job
HOODZ of Greater Baton Rouge is a part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://www.hoodz.us.com
Pay: $16 to $17/hour
Starting at $16 per hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time