HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level *** On the job training!
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in the Mid-Missouri area is looking for additional team members to work with our team.
- HOODZ is the largest and leading commercial restaurant kitchen exhaust cleaning company in our industry, and we are currently hiring for our technician crew member position.
- We provide paid on-the-job training. Experience is not necessary.
- A technician's job responsibilities include using specialized, state-of-the-art tools and techniques to degrease and polish restaurant exhaust and ventilation systems, always approaching work with a safety-first mindset.
- We provide all training, tools, and equipment necessary to get the job done the right way, every time.
- Our work is satisfying and independent with no bosses or customers to continuously deal with, as we trust our teams to perform at a professional and expert level, with little supervision.
- Enjoy the stability and consistency of overnight work, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities during the day.
- Grow with us and realize your potential at HOODZ. Whether you want to expand your role as a Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
- Protect lives and keep your community safe! Your work directly prevents fires and is necessary for keeping restaurant kitchens in compliance and people safe.
- Our territory covers the Mid-Missouri area.
This job is different because:
*2-person self-directed teams
*The job is at night (you have your daytime free)
*The job is fast-paced (never watching the clock)
*We reward and promote top-performing employees
*We drive company van to each job, there is "windshield time"
*We provide all on the job training
*Different location every night
Starting pay at $14 to $16 an hour depending on experience/skill level.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. That’s right - no experience necessary! We’ll give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- We’ll take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Interest in hands-on, active, technical, and mechanical work
- Ability to pass initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders to access portions of the job
HOODZ of Mid Missouri / NW Metro St. Louis is a part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesn’t follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://www.hoodz.us.com
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
Starting at $14-$16 per hour depending on experience
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time