HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level *** On the job training!
Our company is HOODZ of NW Philadelphia and SE Montgomery County and we've been cleaning kitchen exhaust hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for over 7 years.
We are currently in need of additional staff.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get job done with big emphasis on wiping down and polishing the vent hood (stainless steel) after the crew leader has pressure washed it, returning all tools and supplies to their proper location in the truck and then mopping the floor.
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a).
this job is different because:
- no bosses, you are the face of the company
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skills / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for up to 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $400-$550+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Crew Leaders earn $600-$750+/wk.
Pay: $12 to $17.50/hour
Full Time + Bonus + Benefits
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time